About this Episode
Alexandra is a former attorney for the SEC and currently provides consultation and legal services to crypto focused companies. She gives some very clear insight into what the SEC is thinking currently about crypto, ICOs, and other issues in the space.
Where to find the show
What to listen for
- Why the SEC already has given all of the tools to crypto companies.
- Why regulations are clear for crypto companies to operate.
- What the role of the SEC is and who they actually protect
- Her thoughts on current regulations and future possibilities.
- Her experiences working as a SEC attorney and how she is helping crypto companies now.
- What her upcoming project is and why she is writing a book.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
Share an episode with family and friends
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.