About this episode
Beniamin is the CEO and Co-Founder of Elrond, a SPoS blockchain set for launch in the next few months. Elrond recently launched their testnet and they are implementing some very cutting edger tech in their protocol. We met in 2017 and it was great to finally get Beniamin on the podcast.
"Elrond is a novel architecture which goes beyond state of the art by introducing a genuine state sharding scheme for practical scalability, eliminating energy and computational waste while ensuring distributed fairness through a Secure Proof of Stake (SPoS) consensus"
Elrond website - www.elrond.com
Telegram (EN) - https://t.me/coinflex_EN
Elrond's Whitepaper - https://elrond.com/files/Elrond_Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Where to find the show
What to listen for
- Why Beniamin started Elrond and what its purpose is.
- How he discovered crypto and his first experiences with being apart of the launch of NEM.
- Why he thinks Elrond is the next big thing for crypto and blockchain technology.
- How he got his brother involved with Crypto and who makes the ultimate decisions when things get heated.
- Why the company is based in Romania and how it makes them a future tech powerhouse.
- What his future predictions for Bitcoin are.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
Share an episode with family and friends
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.