About this episode
Aleksander is the founder of Amber, a Bitcoin dollar cost averaging app for Australians. We debate Bitcoin, it's impact and what the future holds for the cryptocurrency.
Where to find the show
What to listen for
- What his first principles for Bitcoin are and how they drive his business.
- Why everyone should have some exposure to Bitcoin.
- Why he thinks everyone should think about adding Bitcoin to their portfolio.
- What the problems with Bitcoin custodians represent.
- Why he thinks Bitcoin is digital gold and why holding physical gold is a bad idea.
- How Bitcoin will provide privacy in the second layer.
- What the benefits of a Bitcoin ETF will provide retail investors.
- His rebuttal to my claim that Bitcoin has no intrinsic value.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
Share an episode with family and friends
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.