About this episode
Chris Roper joins this episode of the End of the Chain with host Samuel McCulloch to give the first official interview for Constant, a secured peer to peer lending site offering fix term loans for crypto. Constant is one of Samuel's favorite lending sites and he has written extensively about it before.
Where to find the show
What to listen for
- How Constant became a P2P lending platform rather than just another project built on a stablecoin.
- Why their mission to try to help people with their money and their assets has remained the same even as their platform has changed.
- How Constant addressed the volatility problem in Crypto through over-collateralization, thus created secured loans.
- Why Constant is truly a peer-to-peer customer-driven marketplace and how their fiat on-ramp sets them apart from their competitors.
- Why new features like Pro and Flex came about in response to customer feedback and user experience.
- How Constant developed staking as a service for customers and is support projects they are passionate about through staking.
- What new features Constant are working on in 2020.
- Why Constant believes in the need for transparency as a business for our customers who want it, and for the industry as a whole in order to get more people involved in Crypto.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
- Help keep this show going by sending us $5
- Donate to our Gitcoin Grant
- Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.