About this episode
David Gerard is a crypto skeptic and author of the book, Attack of the 50 Foot Blockchain, an insightful read into the history of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Make sure to check out David's blog where he reports on the spectacular events surrounding the industry.
David's Blog: http://davidgerard.co.uk/blockchain/
The book: http://davidgerard.co.uk/blockchain/book/
David's Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/davidgerard/overview
What to listen for
- How David found out about Bitcoin and how he started blogging about it.
- What his biggest surprises are after reading the book.
- Why the chapter on Bitfinex needs its own book.
- How he came to write the book and his plans for the next book on ICO's.
- What he thinks are the two worst ICO's ever to occur.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
Share an episode with family and friends
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.