About this episode
Deniz joins the episode to go way deep on Kyber and how it is becoming the lifeblood of Defi. We spend a good deal of time breaking down what Kyber has planned for 2020 and how it will adapt to market trends.
Where to find the show
What to listen for
- How Kyber works on a technical level and why different projects want to integrate this into their DApps/DEXs.
- What the differences are between Kyber and other liquidity providers/projects that are aggregating value and distributing liquidity.
- Where Kyber’s growth has come from since inception and where they are heading in 2020.
- How Kyber is built into the middle, enabling anything in DeFi to be built on top of it.
- What the top tokens traded by volume are on Kyber and which DeFi projects they find most interesting.
- How demand for dollarized assets is fueling growth in DeFi because people want dollars.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
- Donate to our Gitcoin Grant
- Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.