About this episode
In this episode, Grant and Samuel chat about IEOs, ICO's, IDOs and every other three letter acronym connected with crypto. Grant tells how he became a crypto specialized lawyer and we discuss Kin, Tether and Libra coin. At the end we talk about China and its relationship with Crypto.
Grants Projects and Links
Co-founder & Producer, The CryptoLaw Podcast (http://www.cryptolawpodcast.com)
David Gerard has also been on this podcast too – so that is quite funny. I had no idea.
Co-founder, Tokenicide! Crypto Reviews & Commentary Site (https://tokenicide.com)
Co-founder, Antipodal Talent 美中人才 (http://antipodal.com)
List of links & published articles:
FULL TRANSCRIPT OF EPISODE: https://www.endofthechain.com/show-notes-for-grant/
Where to find the show
What to listen for
- How grant got involved with crypto law and ICOs
- Why he thinks the actions of the SEC have been methodical and and for a reason.
- Where the most friendly jurisdictions are for crypto companies and why they are so expensive.
- Why he thinks IEOs are so popular right now and how they are looked upon by the SEC.
- What his thoughts on the Kin legal case are and why they will eventually settle.
- Why he thinks China is a driving force for crypto and the differences between East and West attitudes.
- Why he hopes for the best and expects the worst with Facebook’s Libra coin.
- Why he believes the PBOC is about to launch a cryptocurrency of their own and his skepticism about it.
- Why Tether is the one topic all crypto people know is screwed up, but use it anyways.
- His thoughts on the rise of China and the response of the United States.
- Why he doesn’t see Bitcoin stopping and continuing on for eternity.
- How his legal background affects his crypto investment analysis.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
Share an episode with family and friends
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.