About this episode
Kyle joins the episode to discuss bZx, Fulcrum, Torque and how his tokens are fueling the growth of Defi. Kyle is the founder of bZx, a decentralized protocol for margin tokens and lending.
Where to find the show
What to listen for
- What was the genesis of bZx and how has it changed since the beginning.
- Why the decision to productise changed their focus from just being a protocol to building DeFi products on top of this.
- How their grand vision for tokenising it all created Fulcrum and Torque.
- What the three challenges to token governance are and how they plan to address these in their shortly-to-be released governance paper.
- Why platform linkages and permissionless building amplifies levels of risk in DeFi.
- Why composability and the incentive of higher interest rates could create protocol linkages that result in DeFi platforms virtually merging.
- Why DeFi needs to reference assets outside of the ecosystem or blockchain in order to achieve its loftier goals.
- Why circular use cases in protocols are just a room full of cryptocurrency users exchanging money between themselves and this does not create value.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
Share an episode with family and friends
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.