About this episode
What are the difficulties of starting and running a crypto exchange? Marius sat down for an hour to discuss Deribit, its creation, working with his brother and what lies next.
Where to find the show
What to listen for
- How Marius got into Bitcoin with his brother and how they started Deribit.
- How he navigates running a family business.
- What his personality is and how it complement his brothers.
- How he preforms his role as Deribit COO and what his tasks are.
- What are are some of the challenges of growing a company from zero employees.
- How he takes more risk in running business for growth.
- How Deribit views soon to be launched competition.
- What some of the differences between East and West are regarding crypto trading.
- What Deribits growth plans are for the long term.
- How Deribit caters to institutional clients.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
Share an episode with family and friends
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.