About this episode
Matt is the CEO and Co-Founder of Dispatch Labs, a decentralized distributed enterprise focused protocol. We met back in 2017 and Matt has a great energy and outlook on crypto life. We talk about his newly launched protocol, current politics in the United States and the exploits of the crypto community.
Where to find the show
What to listen for
- What Dispatch Lab is and why it is built for enterprise use
- What it is like for companies to integrate Dispatch Labs into their current architecture.
- What Matt's views are on the similarities between the original tech bubble and the 2017 crypto bubble.
- What companies control content distribution on the internet
- What problems there are for content distribution and how Dispatch Labs is providing value at the analytic layer with zero knowledge proofs.
- Why Dispatch Labs will be the biggest data broker in the world that holds no data.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
Share an episode with family and friends
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.
About our Sponsor
Adara is a security and utility token exchange, designed to make traders better. The world class technology of the exchange is paired with the Adara Academy, a place where traders of all levels can learn, teach, and interact with other community members.