About this Episode
Growth is a problem for blockchains. They don't scale well and are expensive to use. It's all part of the Scalability Trilemma, which forces blockchain developers to choose between Scalability, Decentralization and Security. Nick White, Co-Founder of Harmony blockchain sits down for a long interview in this debut episode.
Where to find the show
What to listen for
- How Nick met the Harmony team and how the project was started.
- What his background is and how it led him to blockchain.
- His first introduction to blockchain technology and why he dismissed it.
- Why he thinks Harmony is going to change the landscape for blockchain technology.
- Why FBFT is essential to Harmony and how it works.
- Why he believes anyone should be able to run a Harmony node and what the requirements will be to do so.
- How VDF secures their blockchain from attacks.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
Share an episode with family and friends
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.