About this episode
What is the real state of Chinese AI technologies and are they poised to surpass Europe and the United States as the world leader? Nina Xiang, founder of the China Money Network sits down to tell about her findings which she presented in her book "Red AI: Victories and Warnings From China’s Rise In Artificial Intelligence."
Red AI Book Buy on Amazon
Where to find the show
What to listen for
- What the inspiration for creating the book was and why Nina started the China Money Network.
- What 4S/3L is and why it's the best lens to view Chinese companies through.
- Why China is still behind the US in AI by many years.
- How Made in China 2025 is affecting AI companies.
- What role the CCP plays in Chinese companies and the effect it has on technology development.
- Her thoughts on companies operating outside of the tier 1 cities.
- Why Chinese politicians hold so much power in each region and can help make or break a business.
- Her thoughts on the US tariffs and the harsh treatment of Chinese students abroad.
- Why the Chinese Social Credit Score is needed, but is prone to data privacy breaches.
- How robust data privacy laws can be enacted in China.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
Share an episode with family and friends
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.