About this episode
Oleg is the founder of CB Capital and Crypto Bazaar. He has been working and investing in startups for almost a decade. We sat down and spoke about what his fund is pursuing, peculiarities of operating in Russia and his thoughts on the current crypto market.
Where to find the show
What to listen for
- How Oleg got involved with crypto and ICOs through Crypto Bazzar
- What his initial impressions were of working with blockchain startups
- What his opinion was on the difference in blockchain companies between 2017-2019
- What the problems facing Russian startups were before the ICO boom
- What his views on the current trend of IEOs are
- How he is preparing for the upcoming Russian crypto regulations
- How Russia can become a developer power and the difference between working the in the USA and Russia
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
Share an episode with family and friends
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.